This policy defines how we handle cancellations
ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE BY E-MAIL OR POST
- If cancelled 2 days 48 hrs before date of arrival, No fee will be charged. At peak periods out with December 5 days notice is required i.e. Bank holidays, Major sporting events, Edinburgh Festivals.
- If cancelled later, the first two nights will be charged.
- In case of no-show the total price of the reservation will be charged.
- All bookings for Christmas & New year shall be charged in full on 1st December please note NO cancellation over festive period after 1st December
All rooms are on 2 floors with stairs no lift.
PLEASE NOTE: WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND YOU HAVE APPROPRIATE TRAVEL INSURANCE TO COVER ALL EVENTUALITY’S FOR ALL IN PARTY PRIOR TO TRAVELLING.
All credit /debit cards shall be pre authorized and must be valid for time of stay or shall be deemed invalid (Sorry we do not accept American express Commission rate to high)
Children and Extra Bed Policy
- This policy defines the possibility of accommodating children and the availability of extra beds. All children are welcome.
- All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
- All children under 12 years stay at reduced charge.
- Maximum capacity of /baby cots in a room are 1.
This defines the policy for prepayment/deposit requirements.
- No deposit will be charged to card, Full payment on arrival
VAT and city/tourist taxes
This policy defines VAT and additional city/tourist taxes.
- 20% from January 2011 VAT is included.
- Service charge is not applicable.
- City/tourist tax is not applicable. (To date)
High speed broadband WiFi internet is available in the entire hotel and is free of charge.
Free private parking in our car-park at Vehicles Owners Liability.